Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hittin' the slopes

Well...in about half an hour we're supposed to be Austria bound. H is not thrilled that he'll be doing all the driving. That's right, I still can't drive a stick shift car. I promise I'll learn. We just didn't get those lessons in before this trip. So we'll be gone for a week. So no new posts for you! Not that I really post all that much more than once a week. And not that anyone is really watching. I mean, come on people! Throw me a comment or two so I know you're still there. Have a great week. I know I will. See you on the flip side!


Mmmmm...Alps.

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz, please don't drive a car that doesn't have automatic transmission!!!!! The last time I remember you driving a standard there was something about a tree, airbag deployment and minor chemical burns. Granted that was over 10 years ago, but....perhaps that story would convince H. it's just not a good idea to let you hit the road!!!

 
At 2/25/2006 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any plans for the 2010 winter Olympics? Maybe you can come up with a good hardship story that involves a manual transmission car, the kind that the broadcasters like to talk about as you prepare to carom down the mountain...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home