Monday, January 02, 2006

Croatian Through Conversation

So it's been a month and I'm sure you're all wondering how my language skills are. Well here's a little update.

Things I can say:

yes/no
thank you/you're welcome
how do you say ___ ?
I'm tired
I'm hungry
glass
plate
spoon/fork/knife
shut up
what time is it?
cheese
sugar
butter
potatoe
I only speak a little Croatian.
I'm sorry, I don't understand.
One loaf of white bread please.
Good night
Good morning

Things I can't yet say:

Wow! That's a horrible outfit!
How much will it cost to get that visa by tomorrow?
I'm sorry officer, I thought the tram was free.
I'd like to have some pudding and take a bubble bath now.
When is it time for more cake?
What do you mean I've had enough?
Why do I have to get up now? It's only 10:00.
The gym is that way.

1 Comments:

At 1/15/2006 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOG. LL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home