Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Who wants a pig for Christmas?

WARNING: Tara and anyone else who loves cute little piggies or has a weak stomach please do not scroll down or don't hold me responsible for what happens if you do since I know you all will. Behold a major difference between European and American super markets:


























I may do a whole post at some point on all of the interesting goodies and ingredients I've found at the grocery store. Wait...who am I kidding? That would be the most boring post ever so I may think twice about that. In the mean time, look at what I found in an egg today.



Okay...so I know it's not that impressive but I can't personally remember the last time I witnessed this particular phenomenon. I also thought it would be fun to be both offensive and boring all at once. Can you tell I'm really getting into the holiday spirit? It's clearly past my bed time. Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home