Sunday, June 25, 2006

ummm...

well the bottom line is that I don't really think I like blogging. I mean, it seems like a nice idea. It's a great record of my experiences and feelings, but I just don't like it. One problem is that it's time consuming. For the sake of posterity I'm going to continue posting here from time to time, but I've realized that writing is really not the medium for me. The real problem is that I never feel an urge to write "in the moment" and writing things down after the fact feels like more of a burden than a release or a resolution. My thoughts come and go and polish and refine themselves amazingly quickly in my head, and once their resolved there it just doesn't seem fun to have to reconstruct the whole thing on "paper" when my brain has already moved on. So that's my deal. I guess I'll have to try hunting for a new medium of expression, but don't worry my few dear readers, I will be posting many photos from Prague soon as well as a few from my Croatian class and some family gatherings. So for the time being stick with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home