Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring Has Sprung



We're finally getting a few days of Spring weather. They're predicting snow for the weekend but we're enjoying it while it lasts. Sunday consisted of breakfast with the inlaws a trip to the fresh market and a nice relaxing beer at an outdoor cafe. That took so much out of us that we had to go straight home and take a nap. So yeah...life is still good here.

For the first time in my life I actually feel like I have a shot at learning a language. Class is going really well. The teacher is great and I really like all of my classmates. Now I'm regretting that I won't be able to stay here for another semester. Of course we haven't gotten to any of the tough stuff yet so my tune may change in the next month or so.


A few classmates including the Finnish Katie Couric (on the left)



Teacher Ana.

Teaching is still going well. I'm still enjoying it most of the time, but the honeymoon is definitely over. It is really feeling like a job now especially since all of my classmates don't work and are always going for coffee and things while I'm working. But I really can't complain since I'm only working 16 hours per week.

Really not much else is new. My enthusiasm for this blog has clearly tapered off a bit, but I'll try to keep updating you all on what I'm up to from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home